| Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Pure Beauty Web Site
("pure-beauty.co.uk") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that
you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with Pure Beauty
When you place an Order for a Product ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price
stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Pure Beauty may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each Product is shown on the Pure Beauty Web Sites and includes V.A.T at the U.K. prevailing rate.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on the Pure Beauty Web Sites are accurate but errors may occur.
If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible
using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order
at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled).
If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details,
based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about for despatches to UK
addresses go to our Shipping section.
- Prices are quoted on the Pure Beauty Web Sites in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the
amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds
and Pure Beauty Online Services Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot
advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
You must pay for your Order before it is dispatched and you can do so by credit card, debit card or PayPal. We do not accept payment via Cheque or Postal Order.
Credit and Debit Cards
- Orders may be processed online, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after placing your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also perform additional security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Stored Card Details
If you choose to Store your Card Details to enable faster payment with us when placing future orders the following will take place:
- When placing your order you may choose to Store Card Details with us for future orders. If you choose to do this you will be taken through the payment process as normal but our Payment Providers with whom we offer this service will store the details on their servers in an encrypted Token.
- The Payment Provider will then tell us they have your Card Details stored in the Token and will provide us with the details of the Token (it's Unique ID, the last 4 Digits of your Card Number, the Card Type and the Expiry Date).
- When placing any furture orders we will provde you with a list of any Cards you have chosen to store with us on the final page of ordering and you will be able to choose to use that card, or use a different one, to pay for that order. If you choose to use the stored card you will be taken directly for payment and you will not need to enter any details in order to use that card.
- Any Cards you have chosen to save when placing orders with us will be listed with your account and you remove them at any time.
- We will check the system monthly to see if any cards have expired at which point we will delete them from the system and they will be unavailable for you to use after this point.
- There is no charge to you to use this service.
- We try to keep the Pure Beauty Web Sites as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular Product
will always be available. If we can't supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund
or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered,
we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order
and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- All product samples are provided Free of Charge. Pure Beauty will always endeavour to supply all samples ordered but no gaurantees are given written, implied or otherwise.
- Pure Beauty reserves the right not to supply the ordered samples or to change the type and qauntity of the ordered samples without prior notification.
Shipping and Delivery
- Pure Beauty delivers to destinations inside and outside of the UK.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
For more information about our delivery charges see our Shipping section.
- Pure Beauty offers many different delivery and shipping options to both the UK and the EU.
Please see the Shipping section for further information.
- Orders are despatched with one of our delivery partner who may require a
signature, so please specify an address where someone
will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on the Pure Beauty Web Sites but we will not be liable
for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the Products are not delivered within 15 working days within the UK and 25 working days with the EU, please
contact us by telephone or email along with your order number and we will make immediate investigations.
- Please Order from the Pure Beauty Web Sites with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment
resulting from the delivery time as Pure Beauty cannot be responsible for this.
- Pure Beauty cannot be held responsible for items that have been lost in the post if incorrect Delivery Address details have been provided. Please see the Shipping section for further information.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
From time to time orders are mislaid by our couriers, and whilst this is a very rare occurrence, we do depend on our customers to help us as much as reasonably possible. We take our responsibilites as a distance seller very serioulsy and in order that we may replace the items we do have to receive either an electronic or physical copy of our Denial Of Receipt Document that we will send to you under these cirucmstances. As soon as we receive the Denail Of Receipt Document we will then instantly be able to process the replacement order. We will not be able to replace any missing products without the receipt of the Denial Of Receipt Document.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- The copyright in the Pure Beauty Web Sites and the content of all the software, web sites and pages relating to the the Pure Beauty Web Sites is owned by, or licensed to Pure Beauty Online Services Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used,
copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Pure Beauty Web Sites, all images on it and
its marketing materials.
- You may use the Pure Beauty Web Sites for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print
portions of the Pure Beauty Web Sites for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on the Pure Beauty Web Sites may not be
used for any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Policy
Pure Beauty makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected
about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain
information and you may submit personal data to the Pure Beauty Web Sites (for
example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact
and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you
are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer
traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely
in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your Order;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and
reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis ;
- open and run your account;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time we may also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes
and to improve the service to you.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have used the Pure Beauty Web Sites before or have Ordered Products from the Pure Beauty Web Sites before it is
possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers,
events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will
continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or
not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or
related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep
you informed of the developments on pure-beauty.co.uk.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Pure Beauty will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third
parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with the Pure Beauty Web Sites.
If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it
to us within 30 days of Ordering, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state
complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that
product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order
within 30 days or earlier.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy,
including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order.
These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are
clearly marked on the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to deduct the Postage and Packaging Cost incurred by us when Free Shipping was available on your order.
- Full details are available on our Returns section.
- We try to select, produce and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition.
However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free
of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address
in our Contact Us section within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. We will provide you with a prepaid return label which must be used to return the items and can be used within any UK Post Office. We cannot refund any costs incurred or if you have been incorrectly charged.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email the address below for more information:
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone using our number in our Contact Us section or email us at the address below to inform us of your wish to return Products:
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery).
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Pure Beauty Responsibilities
- Pure Beauty has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on the Pure Beauty Web Sites or contact us for exact sizes.
- Pure Beauty shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Pure Beauty will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Pure Beauty provides and maintains the Pure Beauty Web Sites on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of the Pure Beauty Web Sites will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the Pure Beauty Web Sites in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Pure Beauty for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Pure Beauty's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Pure Beauty will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions and packaging that come with your Products carefully. Pure Beauty is not involved in the development of the products. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Pure Beauty excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Pure Beauty and Pure Beauty shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on pure-beauty.co.uk;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating pure-beauty.co.uk;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of pure-beauty.co.uk or any Product purchased through the Pure Beauty Web Sites;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the pure-beauty.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Pure Beauty Web Sites, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Pure Beauty or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which the Pure Beauty Web Sites link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Pure Beauty may change or withdraw any part of the Pure Beauty Web Sites, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Pure Beauty may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Pure Beauty Web Sites upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Pure Beauty's other rights.
- Pure Beauty acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Pure Beauty does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Pure Beauty's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Pure Beauty and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming the Pure Beauty Web Sites at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of the Pure Beauty Web Sites and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We are only able to sell our Products to people aged over 18 years and by accepting these terms you are confirming that you are old enough to register and buy from us.
Need more information?
If you need any further information email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be very happy to answer any further questions you may have.