Dermalogica Tri-Active Cleanse is a triple-active concentrated cleanser that improves surface clarity, lifts dulling skin cells and prepares skin for maximum penetration of our unique complex of enzymes, peptides and active brighteners. Skin is left feeling ultra clean and conditioned.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Hyperpigmented skin and uneven skin tone
- Deep cleanse and prepares skin for optimum penetration of brightening agents.
- Removes dulling surface cells for improved skin clarity.
- Lactic Acids lifts dulling, discoloured skin cells to improve surface clarity.
- Ascorby Glucoside (Vitamin C), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Seed Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract and Ferula Foetide (Giant Fennel) Root Extract help brighten surface spots.
- Antioxidant Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract and Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C) control oxidation critical to skin brightness.
- Niacinamide helps minimise colour deposits into new cells for improved luminosity.
- Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter) and Hyaluronic Acid provide critical moisturisation.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with Dermalogica Precleanse.
- Dispense a small amount of Dermalogica Tri-Active Cleanse onto dampened hands and work into a light lather.
- Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use Dermalogica Tri-Active Cleanse once or twice daily depending on skin sensitivity.
- Follow with
Dermalogica C-12 Concentrate and Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 30 during the day or Dermalogica Pure Night during the evening.
Please see product packaging for any contraindications