Dermalogica Precleanse is the professional's deep cleansing weapon! Achieve ultra clean and healthy skin with a double cleansing regimen that begins with Dermalogica PreCleanse. This plant-based cleansing oil, fortified with Olive and Kukui oils, thoroughly melts layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual skin products that build-up during the day. When water is added it transforms this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion, easily rinsing away oil-based debris from the skin's surface and allowing your recommended Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils, this gentle blend can be used around the eye area to even remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions.
Dermalogica Skin Type
All skin conditions.
- Dissolves oil-based make-up, sebum, sunscreens and environmental pollutants from skin’s surface, enabling skin to be thoroughly cleansed.
- Removes oils without compromising skin’s natural barrier lipids or clogging pores.
- Fortified with conditioning essential fatty acids to help smooth, calm and nourish skin.
- Olive Oil: acts as a rich emollient that smoothes and softens skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: an excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid. Helps soothe irritation, nourish and moisturize.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana): a rich source of vitamins A, C and E plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin, acne and irritation.
- Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil: contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widely used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration and scaliness.
- Oryza (Rice Bran) Oil: this oil is rich in Oryzanol, B vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin and facilitate skin repair.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil: a rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: an emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin’s surface.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Remove eye and lip make-up by dispensing Dermalogica PreCleanse onto damp cotton.
- Shake a generous amount of Dermalogica PreCleanse into dry hands and spread between the palms.
- Stroke Dermalogica PreCleanse onto neck, cheeks and then forehead. Begin the step-by-step Dermalogica Professional Cleansing Technique listed below.
- Starting at the neck, spread Dermalogica PreCleanse across the face by using light, upward circles with fingertips.
- Continue by circling chin and cheeks, paying special attention to areas of congestion.
- Use one fingertip on both sides of the nostril, then circle around the side and top of the nose.
- Come between the eyebrows and continue circles over forehead, making sure to include the hairline.
- Wet hands and massage over Dermalogica PreCleanse to create a light, milky emulsion.
- Remove Dermalogica PreCleanse by rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
- Commence second cleanse with recommended Dermalogica Cleanser.
Dermalogica Precleanse Full Ingredient List