Purdy and Figg Charlotte's Floral Hand Sanitiser Spray is a unique hand sanitiser spray, clinically proven to kill 99.99% of
bacteria whilst making your hands smell great and stay moisturised. Rose geranium is the star of this feminine, timeless blend.
Combined with the antiseptic and cleansing lemon citrus oil, the overall
effect is fresh all the while bringing reviving anti-microbial
properties to play.
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria
- Keeps your hands soft as well as clean
- Contains over 70% alcohol
- No rinse, quick drying spray
- Natural essential oil blend of sweet orange, pink grapefruit, niaouli
- Each 50ml bottle delivers over 300 uses
- Glass bottle to reduce single use plastic
- Made in the UK
- Hamamelis Virginiana: Commonly known as Witch Hazel this
gentle every day cosmetic is kind to the skin as well as useful in the
fight against germs. A botanical extract derived from
the Hamamelis tree, it is soothing to irritated skin.
- Vegetable Glycerin: A colourless, originally sweet liquid
extracted from vegetable oils. Our Glycerin is non-GMO and vegan
friendly. Glycerin has natural moisturising properties and is also
antimicrobial and antiviral and which is why it is officially approved
in the United States for wound and burn treatments.
- 100% Natural Essential Oils: A hand crafted balance of rose geranium (uplifting), lemon citrus oil
and vetiver (calming and grounding). The natural allergens for these
oils are citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene and linalool.
How to use Purdy and Figg Charlotte's Floral Hand Sanitiser Spray Shake gently then pump spray. Rub hands together making sure you
clean both fronts and backs of hands, between your knuckles, wrists and