HandLITE LED Hand and Wrist Device will leave hands feeling soft and hydrated with skin looking youthful and rejuvenated in just 10 minutes.
The skin on our hands is often neglected and with exposure to many varied environments can often suffer severe signs of aging. Using clinically proven red and near infra-red light to help reduce fine
lines, age spots and scarring. These combined wavelengths will help
with the appearance of skin but they also have healing benefits which
will help with sore, chapped and irritated skin. The near-infra red
light can also help ease pain or discomfort that you may have in your
joints due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
HandLITE is completely portable. You just need to
charge it prior to your first use using the supplied charger. It will
not work when it is charging.
2 years manufacturer's guarantee on device
1 years manufacturer's guarentee on battery controller
How to use HandLITE LED Hand and Wrist Device
For maximum results, use your HandLITE 3-5 times a week, for 10 minutes
- Cleanse and gentely exfoliate your hands prior to use to allow the light to penetrate your skin better.
- Apply your favourite hand cream immediately after. They will work even harder on your skin.
- You can use a very thin layer of a cream mask or
moisturiser. Not too thick or the light won't be able to penetrate.
Ingredients such as Vitamin B, C, E, hyaluronic and peptides would work
- Always patch test before you use it for the first time.
- Stimulates collagen and increases elastin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically proven to reduce age spots and pigmentation and lighten the overall appearance of the skin
- Improved skin tone/texture
- Easy to use from the comfort of your own home
- Short treatment time but instant results
- Flexible and portable
FULL LIST OF CONTRAINDICATIONS
- DO NOT use HandLITE LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the
indications for use. The HandLITE LED systems have not
been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is
- DO NOT use HandLITE LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or
breastfeeding. The HandLITE LED system has NOT been tested
on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the
feotus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
- DO NOT use HandLITE LED system if you suffer from lupus erythematosus, photosensitive
eczema or albinism. If you use the HandLITE LED system to
treat lupus erythematosus, photosensitive eczema or albinism you may
cause a severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use HandLITE LED system if you suffer from any photosensitive disorder
(sensitization to light). If you use the HandLITE LED
system and you suffer from a photosensitive disorder you may cause a
severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use HandLITE LED system if you are taking any medication that can cause
photosensitivity. If you use the HandLITE LED system and you are taking
any medication that can causes photosensitivity you may cause a severe