Elemis Targeted Toning Body Moisturiser this body moisturiser harnesses the power of Nigari Salt and Jania
Rubens to help reduce the appearance of dimpling and promote more
refined, even-looking skin. The unique transformation texture transcends
from a rich cream to a delicate oil when applied to encourage massage,
which complements an anti-cellulite routine. Helps to tighten, tone and
leave skin visibly firmer and smoother.
How to use Elemis Targeted Toning Body Moisturiser
- Apply product using hands and fingertips in large circular movements.
Cream will warm and transforms to an oil. Apply to areas prone to
cellulite such as thighs, stomach and back of arms (not the face).
- Stimulate circulation by squeezing the skin between fingers and thumb, moving across the area of concern.
- Stimulate drainage by firmly patting cupped hands over the area of concern.
- Firmly pound area with a closed fist, using the flat of your knuckles to go over the area of concern.
- Nourishes, detoxifies, stimulates
- Helps smooth the appearance of cellulite
- Helps to combat the build-up of toxins caused by poor diet, stress and lack of exercise
- Quickly penetrating, leaves the skin satin soft and smooth
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
- Nigari Salt: Stimulating salts, rich in Magnesium Chloride, purified from sea water.
- Jania Rubens: A calcified red algae that when applied with massage can help to regain skin's appearance of firmness and smooth dimples.
- Plankton Extract: Can help to redifine the look of areas sensitive to loss of textur, for a firmer looking silhouette.