Elemis Superfood Midnight Facial is a balancing Prebiotic gel-cream that works through the night to drench
dull-looking skin in a cocoon of nourishing hydration. The indulgent
formula is infused with Camu Camu, a well-known source of Vitamin C, and
Cocoa Butter which contains Omega 6 and 9 Fatty Acids, known to
provide skin with essential moisture. Considered a rich source of fibre,
vitamins and minerals, this silky cream also contains Banana Flower
Extract, offering hydrating and Prebiotic properties. Light enough for
daily use yet decadent enough to feel like a treat, this bedtime beauty
minimises the visible signs of fatigue and helps improve the appearance
of skin tone. The complexion is left looking radiant and replenished
How to use Elemis Superfood Midnight Facial
- For optimal results, use every evening or a minimum of twice weekly.
- Warm a pea-sized amount into the palms and massage into the face and neck with circular movements.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly. Do not eat, this is a cosmetic.
- Nourishes, replenishes and revives
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
- Camu Camu: Is a cherry-sized fruit with purple-red skin and a yellow
pulp. Rich in Vitamin C, it is also known for its remarkable antioxidant
and energising properties, which helps to revive skin and reveal a
- Cocoa Butter: Is an oily substance extracted from cocoa beans—the same
ones that are used to make chocolate. This rich butter contains high
levels of both Omega 6 & 9 Fatty Acids, known to provide the skin
with essential moisture.
- Banana Flower Extract: A flower from Asia that traditionally has been eaten raw in salads or
cooked as a vegetable. Banana Flower is considered a rich source of
fibre, vitamins and minerals.