Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix is an overnight treatment that replenishes the
complexion giving smoother-looking skin, with visible bounce-back. Modern day living including stress, sleep deprivation and pollution can
impact on the health of the skin. When under pressure, the body releases
inner chemical signals, which can impair the skin’s barrier function,
decrease the natural production of Hyaluronic Acid and contribute to the
breakdown of collagen and cellular ageing. This revolutionary formula works throughout the night to help restore
the natural balance to the skin, creating a protective matrix to help
seal in hydration. A youthful, firmer feeling, less crumpled appearance
is revealed by the morning.
How to use Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix
- To be used every evening, before bed.
- After cleansing and toning, warm a pea sized
amount between the palms and gently glaze over the face, neck and
- Always use upward stroking sweeping motions when applying
moisturiser to the face.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Firms, smoothes, replenishes
- Targets the areas where skin is most stressed
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Provides an accelerated lifting effect through increased collagen support
- Increases cell renewal, firmness and elasticity
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
- Padina Pavonica: Padina Pavonica actively mobilises Calcium which protects and supports the cell structure, strengthening the epidermis for a more youthful, firmer appearance. As collagen and elastin degenerate, firmness and elasticity of the skin is reduced. Padina Pavonica supports moisturisation and firmness of the skin resulting in a plumper appearance.
- Microalgae: Helps the complexion appear more luminous and fresh-faced.
- Drone Peptide Technology: Acts as a targeted delivery system, bringing stressed skin a much-needed
boost of hydration and anti-aging actives. With encapsulated Peptide4
and Hetra-Peptide, this dual action formulation works both to protect
the delivery of the actives and to help with the penetration into the