Elemis Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask is a cooling, velvety mousse mask containing Nordic Peat,developed over
thousands of years, which is rich in minerals, vitamins, and
antioxidants, to help improve skin radiance, and revitalise dull,
Formulated with a Willow Complex, which is comprised of the buds of
white and violet willows sourced from the UK and black willow bark from
the US. The Willow Complex gently exfoliates away dead skin cells,
promoting a smoother, more even looking skin tone and texture. Brazilian
Black Clay purifies and smoothes the skin.
Due to natural colour from Nordic Peat, please take care with light fabrics.
How to use Elemis Peptide4 Thousand Flower Mask
- Apply evenly over the whole face, avoiding the eye area.
- Apply once a
week for 15 minutes, a slight tingling may occur while the mask works
- Remove with warm water and a dark cloth.
- Helps to restore the essential moisture and antioxidants needed for healthy-looking skin
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
Nordic Peat: contains high quantities of humic and fluvic acids which help to
effectively preserve the skins precious acid mantle, so skin appears
more hydrated, luminous and radiant
- Willow Complex: made from a unique trio of Willow’s: Violet Willow, White Willow and
Black Willow Bark which are naturally high in BHA to give a gentle and
mild exfoliation, so skin feels smoother and looks brighter
- Peptide4: the ELEMIS Peptide4 is a yeast peptide designed using advanced molecular
biology and inspired by circadian rhythms to help support the skin’s
own ‘synchronised internal clock’