Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel gently exfoliates, without abrasion, using fruit enzymes. The newly revealed fresh skin cells are smooth, moisturised and remineralised.
How to use Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
- Apply to cleansed skin avoiding delicate area around the eyes.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- rinse with lukewarm water to reveal a brighter complexion.
- Refines, revitalises, smoothes
- Gently exfoliates the skin, making the complexion appear smoother and brighter
- Dissolves dead skin cells without rubbing, making it particularly suited to mature and delicate skin
- Excellent for use before a treatment mask
- Provides anti-oxidant and free radical protection
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
- Papaya: Crushed Papaya contains a natural enzyme called Papain that gently lifts dead skin cells.
- Pineapple: Pineapple contains an enzyme called Bromelain that assists with exfoliation and helps purify the skin.
- Milk Protein: Moisturising, regenerative and restructuring actives. Highly biocompatible with the skin.
- Bladderwrack: A seaweed also known as Fucus Vesiculosus. The seaweed extract is rich in minerals and trace elements and has powerful moisturising properties.