Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask works as a hydrating and soothing treatment mask. State of-the-art skincare containing the purest form of therapeutic plant extract in a unique cream base.
How to use Elemis Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask
- Apply to the face and neck.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm water.
- Repeat twice weekly.
For intensive skin nourishment, apply a fine layer and leave on overnight.
- Hydrates, nourishes, moisturises
- Super moisturising, healing and nourishing mask
- Excellent for a skin lacking moisture
- Ideal after a long flight or air conditioned atmosphere
- Reduces high colour, suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive
- For a skin rejuvenating effect leave on overnight for skin to absorb slowly
- Excellent for dry hands and cuticles as an intensive treatment
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
- Absolute of Honey: A concentrated food for the skin, rich in amino acids and skin nourishing enzymes to support the building blocks of the skin.
- Bergamot: Bergamot oil is one of the most popular 'aromatherapy' materials. It has sedative effects plus antibacterial effects. Often used for oily skin.
- Samphire: Soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, whilst helping to nourish and support the skin's moisture barrier.