Elemis English Garden Scented Candle is a beautifully scented candle with mineral and natural wax, including soy and bees wax, hand-poured in England. Escape on a sensory journey with ELEMIS candles. Step inside a secret
garden, hidden away in the heart of London. Stroll down winding paths,
breathing in a bouquet of freshly blooming Rose Buds intermingled with
juicy Dewberries and sweet Peonies – an intoxicating, sun-warmed scent.
How to use Elemis English Garden Scented Candle
- Light the wick and let the beautiful aroma diffuse into your living space.
- CANDLE CARE GUIDE: Remove all packaging before lighting. Keep wicks
trimmed to 5mm (and evenly spaced) at all times to avoid smoking. Do not
burn in a draught.
- Upon use, allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 2 hours or until a
uniform wax pool has formed. This will set the “candle memory” and will
insure good burn performance throughout the lifetime of the candle.
- For best results, burn your candle for at least 2hours but no more
than 4 hours at a time. This will allow your candle to create a full wax
pool so it burns evenly all the way down. This will also minimise
instances of “tunnelling”.
- Do not burn a candle for less than 1 hour, even if the candle memory
has been set. Stop use when 10mm of wax remains. Extinguish the candle
if it flickers, smokes or the flame gets too high.
- Do not place your candle on or near a source of heat as this can
cause it to overheat. Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish your
candle. Allow the wax pool to harden completely before relighting the