Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Serum is a clinically proven serum with four flower AHAs, Selastin and patented Tri-Enzyme technology. This serum smoothes the skins's surface, revealing a stunning complexion. Helps to reduce appearance of pores and wrinkles.
How to use Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Serum
- Use morning and evening, avoiding the eye area.
- For optimum results, use as part of the Dynamic Resurfacing programme.
Always use a high SPF during daylight hours and do not sunbathe or use sunbeds whilst using the Resurfacing programme.
- Smoothes the skin’s surface
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and renews the complexion
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
Enzymes are catalysts to trigger a cellular reaction, which encourages the breakdown of dead skin cells and promotes cell regeneration.
Subtilisine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells.
- Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolitic enzyme with Keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal.
- Papain: Derived from exotic Papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin.
- Selastin: Extract of 4 different mineral and vitamin rich marine plants found in the untouched ocean of Jeju island has been shown to increase desquamation and reduce pore size.
- AHAs, Amino Acids and Vitamin C: This unique synergy of AHAs optimises the non-abrasive peeling action. Vitamin C has been shown to have brightening effect on the skin,whilst a network of Amino Acids help to smooth and tone the skin.