Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Night Cream is a nightly treatment that stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing, and enhancing the skin whilst cellular respiration is at its optimum. Existing lines and wrinkles appear reduced as younger looking skin is uncovered. Skin feels softer immediately as a super hydrated complexion is revealed upon wakening.
How to use Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Night Cream
- Apply nightly to cleansed face, or over Dynamic Resurfacing Serum.
- Avoid contact with the eye area.
Always use a high SPF during daylight hours and do not sunbathe or use sunbeds whilst using the Resurfacing programme.
- Renews, smoothes, nourishes
- Night treatment that stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle
- Precision layering of the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Serum with the
Resurfacing Night Cream provides a double action homecare treatment
- Smoothes and enhances the skin, whilst cellular respiration is at its optimum during sleep
- Lines and wrinkles appear reduced as younger looking skin is uncovered
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
Enzymes are catalysts to trigger a cellular reaction, which encourages the breakdown of dead skin cells and promotes cell regeneration.
Subtilisine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells.
- Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolitic enzyme with Keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal.
- Papain: Derived from exotic Papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin.
- White Truffle: Helps to soothe and support the natural microflora of the skin.
- Samphire: Powerful anti-oxidant seashore plant active.
- Lipid Complex: A natural emollient with regenerative and restructuring properties.
- Rice Hull: Soothing and emollient buffer.