Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask is a powerful gel-mask that helps refine and smooth the skins surface. The mask encourages effective re-texturising of the skins surface and balancing sebum levels, without compromising natural pH levels. Skin feels instantly smoother, shine free and more radiant.
How to use Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask
- Apply to cleansed skin, avoiding eye and lip area.
- Leave for 8-10 minutes and remove with warm water.
- On application you will experience a powerful tingling sensation as the enzymes are activated on your skin.
- For best results use twice weekly.
When following your Resurfacing Programme it is advised to always use ELEMIS Liquid Layer Sunblock SPF30 during daylight hours. Do not sunbathe or use sunbeds whilst using this product.
- Renews, resurfaces, refines
- Highly active gel based mask targets fine lines, superficial facial scarring and uneven skin texture
- Encourages effective re-texturising of the skin’s surface, help balance sebum levels without compromising skin’s natural pH balance and promote firmer looking skin
- The skin appears instantly smoother, shine free and more youthful
- Formulated in line with the ELEMIS Promise:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth Sulphate - SLS or SLES
- No DEA
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Colours
Enzymes are catalysts to trigger a cellular reaction, which encourages the breakdown of dead skin cells and promotes cell regeneration.
Subtilisine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells.
- Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolitic enzyme with Keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal.
- Papain: Derived from exotic Papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin.
- Complex of Great Burdock and Erysimum: Helps to balance the secretion of sebum and restore a matt, uniform and shine free complexion. High source of AHA’s and Citric acid help reduce sebum flow by gently resurfacing and reducing the accumulation of Keratin.
- White Truffle:Helps to support the skin’s natural micro-flora, creating the perfect environment for enzymes to be effective.
- Acerola Cherry: Organic Acids safely and effectively exfoliate the skins surface adding to the resurfacing efficacy of the mask