Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream 2.0 (new formulation November 2018) is the next-generation in Dermalogica's Best Selling moisturiser featuring a state-of-the-art complex that infuses skin with moisture and works on a molecular level to help reduce Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) and shield the skin’s natural microbiome. Incorporating Active HydraMesh Technology™ Skin Smoothing Cream 2.0 will infuse the skin with 48 hours of continuous hydration and help protect against environmental stress while simultaneously locking in moisture and protecting skin’s beneficial bacteria.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Dry, dehydrated or prematurely-aging skin.
- Active HydraMesh Technology works to:
- Infuse skin with 48 hours of vital moisture
- Distribute hydration throughout the skin to lock in moisture
- Shield skin’s natural microbiome from environmental stress
- Smooths fine lines and promotes elasticity.
- Antioxidant vitamins help prevent the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Rich emollients help shield against dehydration and pollution.
- Herbal extracts help restore suppleness and tone.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): antioxidants that help reduce free radical activity and defend skin.
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) and Arnica Montana Flower: extracts that help soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Aloe: moisturises, promotes healing and helps prevent the appearance of dehydration lines.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream over a face and throat with light, upward strokes. Best used following Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner.
- Use twice daily, morning andevening.
See Product Packaging for further details.
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Full Ingredient List