Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser helps to achieve superior smoothness and ultra-clean skin after just one use with this dual-action exfoliating cleanser. A highly active Lactic Acid concentrate re-textures skin suffering from visible signs of ageing by removing dulling surface debris and accelerating cell renewal. Antioxidant Vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin’s natural moisture barrier, while soothing Rose Flower Oil calms skin sensitivity. Daily use of this silky cleanser dramatically improves skin texture and properly prepares for maximum penetration of AGE Smart™ products.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Mature or prematurely-aging skin
- Convenient two in one product thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates the skin in one easy step.
- Retexturises skin accelerating cell turnover.
- Fortifies skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates surface cells leaving a smoother, polished surface that us receotive to subsequent active ingredients. Also helps hydrate and brighten.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) is an antioxidant that conditions and enhances skin softness while fortifying skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Soothing Rose Flower Oil calms skin sensitivity.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with Dermalogica PreCleanse.
- Pour a small amount of Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser onto dampened hands and work into a light lather.
- Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser two or three times a week depending on skin sensitivity, increasing this amount if your skin is ok. Follow with Dermalogica Antioxidant HyrdaMist and Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF30 when used in the morning.
Do not use on skin that is sunburned, irritated, sensitive, has cuts or abraisons, or has recently been waxed.
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser Full Ingredient List