Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque is a soothing clay masque that helps clear breakouts and minimize premature signs of skin ageing. Oil absorbing clays help detoxify skin as Salicylic Acid clears pore congestion. Calming botanicals such as Oat and Bisabolol help soothe aggravation brought on by breakouts. Safflower Oil helps counter fine dehydration lines. This masque, which contains Licorice and Niacinamide, also helps even skin tone.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Acneic and breakout-prone skin
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- No artificial fragrances and colours
- Paraben free
- Imparts a cooling sensation on skin to help soothe breakout irritation
- Addresses and controls the four factors that contribute to acne: overactive sebaceous glands, cell accummulation, bacteria and inflammation
- Absorbs excess oil and refines skin texture
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells and clears congested follicles to minimise development of future comedones and breakouts.
- Kaolin and Bentonite clays absorb excess oil.
- Spirea Ulmaria Extract inhibits bacteria by stimulating the skin's natural anti-bacterial agents.
- Oat Kernal, Bisabolol and Licorice help soothe irritated skin.
- Niacinamide helps to even skin tone.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply a smooth layer to cleansed face and throat (avoiding the eye area)
3 times per week.
- May also be used exclusively on the T-zone. Leave on
for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Product contains Salicylic Acid and may irritate very sensitive skin. Discontinue use if you experience undue redness or burning. See product package for additional warnings.