Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash is a foaming cleanser that helps to clear oils and bacteria on breakout-prone
skin. It sloughs off impurities and dead skin cells with Salicylic Acid, a
beta hydroxy acid that stimulates natural exfoliation to help clear
clogged follicles and prevent future breakout activity. Naturally
antiseptic extracts of Balm Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree help eliminate
breakout-causing bacteria and congestion as Menthol and Camphor help
cool inflammation. Skin is left clean and prepped for optimal absorption
of clearing treatment ingredients.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Skin with prone to breakouts.
- Foaming cleanser clears away excess oil without stripping skin.
- Synergistic combination of botanicals and Salicylic Acid help clear skin.
- Soothing botanicals help calm inflamed, irritated skin.
- Helps prevent future breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid: stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize acne formation.
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract: used for its antiseptic, analgesic and anti-bacterial properties; also aids in healing in soothing the skin.
- Angelica Archangelica Extract: antibacterial agent with soothing properties.
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract: has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract: a natural source of Vitamin C; protects skin against damage and is used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: skin smoothing and anti-inflammatory flower extract.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with
- Pour a small amount of Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash onto dampened
- Apply to wet face and throat, activating with fingertips in light,
upward strokes and concentrating on any areas of congestion.
Avoid eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. The Dermalogica Sponge Cloth can be
- Repeat for professional results.
If skin experiences sensitivity or dehydration from daily use, reduce use to 2-3 times per week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use as directed. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
See product packaging for further details.
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Full Ingredient List