Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Liquid Peel is a powerful peel formulated for breakout-prone skin. With 10% AHAs and 2%
BHAs, it exfoliates deep under the skin to remove dead skin cells and
excess oil. Say goodbye to rough texture, breakouts, and
hyperpigmentation, and hello to clearer, brighter skin.
Dermalogica Skin Type
Teenagers skin with acne or breakout prone skin
- Exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and excess oil to combat breakouts.
- Evens and brightens skin tone and helps visibly fades post-breakout marks.
- Resurfaces to smooth skin texture.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates surface skin cells and reduces inflammation. Helps to combat blackheads and breakouts.
- Lactic, Mandelic, and Azelaic Acids even and brighten skin tone.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
times per week in the p.m. after cleansing, apply a generous amount all
over face and neck. Slight tingling is normal. Leave for 7-10 minutes,
and rinse with cool water. Follow with a moisturiser.
and frequency as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation and redness
persist, discontinue use. AHAs may increase
your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective
clothing, and limit sun exposure for a week. Keep out of reach of
See packaging for further details