DecoLITE LED Decolletage and Neck Mask is a clinically proven treatment to improve skin hydration, firming and
signs of aging. The decolletage is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging.
This area is one of the first places that we neglect and we often forget
to apply our daily skin care regime. With regular use skin will feel plumper, more hydrated and rejuvenated with a
reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. It uses two wavelengths of light, 633nm (red) and 830nm (near
infra-red), which are proven to stimulate collagen and elastin
production and improve blood flow and tissue oxygenation.
DecoLITE is hands free and completely portable. You just need to
charge it prior to your first use using the supplied charger. It will
not work when it is charging.
2 years manufacturer's guarantee on device
1 years manufacturer's guarentee on battery controller
How to use DecoLITE LED Decolletage and Neck Mask
For maximum results, use your DecoLITE 3-5 times a week, for 10 minutes
- Cleanse and gentely exfoliate your face prior to use to allow the light to penetrate your skin better.
- Apply your favourite moisturisers or serum immediately after. They will work even harder on your skin.
- You can use a very thin layer of a cream mask or
moisturiser. Not too thick or the light won't be able to penetrate.
Ingredients such as Vitamin B, C, E, hyaluronic and peptides would work
- Always patch test before you use it for the first time.
- Stimulates collagen and increases elastin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically proven to reduce age spots and pigmentation and lighten the overall appearance of the skin
- Improved skin tone/texture
- Easy to use from the comfort of your own home
- Short treatment time but instant results
- Flexible and portable
FULL LIST OF CONTRAINDICATIONS
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED system to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the
indications for use. The decoLITE LED systems have not
been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED system if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or
breastfeeding. The decoLITE LED system has NOT been tested
on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the
feotus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED system if you suffer from lupus erythematosus, photosensitive
eczema or albinism. If you use the decoLITE LED system to
treat lupus erythematosus, photosensitive eczema or albinism you may
cause a severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED system if you suffer from any photosensitive disorder
(sensitization to light). If you use the decoLITE LED
system and you suffer from a photosensitive disorder you may cause a
severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED system if you are taking any medication that can cause
photosensitivity. If you use the decoLITE LED system and you are taking
any medication that can causes photosensitivity you may cause a severe
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED mask if you suffer from light induced headaches.
- DO NOT use decoLITE LED mask if you suffer from any genetic conditions of the eye.