Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect SPF30 is a deeply hydrating SPF 30 moisturiser to help prevent premature skin
ageing. Advanced Day Total Protect includes Pollution Shield,
anti-infrared, anti-blue light and anti-A.G.E technology alongside SPF
30 and 5* UVA protection all in a lightweight moisturiser. Effectively
protecting skin from free-radical damage, this is the ultimate daily
hydrator for total environmental protection. Despite the high SPF, the
advanced moisturiser is super-light and has an invisible finish, making
it the perfect daily cream. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced
and future skin ageing is prevented.
How to use Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect SPF30
- After cleansing in the morning, apply an amount of Advanced Day Total
Protect to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
- Use light,
upward strokes and allow to absorb.
- Help prevent premature skin ageing caused by environmental damage and pollution.
- This nourishing day cream boasts a range of protective technologies and
replenishes skin’s hydration levels to keep it looking healthy and
- With SPF 30 5* UVA, this daily moisturiser is lightweight and leaves a
powder dry finish and is a perfect base for make-up. Great for everyday
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Paraben Free
- No Phthalates
- No Synthetic Colours
- Alcohol Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
Superior UV Filters – A complex of sun filters carefully
selected for their longevity, safety and power to protect the skin
against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
– A next-generation antioxidant that forms an urban shield on the
surface of the skin to prevent damage caused by environmental
– A protective peptide that is naturally produced in the body,
carnosine blocks skin-damaging sugars from binding to collagen in the
skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles, while shielding skin from
Theobroma Cocoa Seed Extract
– Derived from cocoa, this powerful extract protects the skin from the
harmful effects of blue light, while quenching dangerous free radicals
and boosting collagen.