Dermalogica Solar Defence Booster SPF50 (50ml)
Dermalogica Solar Defence Booster adds critical UVA and UVB defence to your moisturiser or foundation. It is suitable for all skin types.More Information
Availability: In Stock
Dermalogica Solar Defence Booster SPF 50 adds critical UVA and UVB Broad Spectrum sunscreen defense to your moisturiser or foundation.
We have been informed by Dermalogica that the nozzle on this product has been redesigned to be a Drip Feed nozzle. This means that the product will drip out without any force being applied and in fact applying force to squeeze the product can result in the nozzle coming loose and the product being lost.
Dermalogica Skin TypeAll skin conditions
- Boost the UV defense of prescribed Dermalogica Moisturisers by mixing equal parts together. May also be used alone for maximum SPF50 coverage.
- Sophisticated, non-chalky formula forms an invisible shield against skin- damaging environmental assault.
- Antioxidants help improve skin smoothness and softness while providing added defense against skin-aging free radicals.
- Active ingredients: Avobenzone, Octinoxate.
- UV Smart Booster Technology: an encapsulated complex of antioxidant vitamins C and E; scavenges UV-induced free radicals while enhancing photoprotection.
- Oleosome Technology: a Safflower-derived, sunscreen-filled capsule that provides enhanced moisturisation while boosting SPF.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea): soothing botanical extracts that provide anti-enzyme and antioxidant protection.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and Tocopherol (Vitamin E): antioxidants that improve skin smoothness and softness, and help control damage caused by free radicals.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply Dermalogica Solar Defence Booster directly to face and neck for full SPF50 coverage, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure or mix with your Dermalogica Moisturiser, then apply.
- For continuous coverage, apply regularly and reapply as needed after swimming and exercise.
ContraindicationsSee product packaging for further details
No reviews as yet...