Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (75ml)
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub contains natural Corn Cob Meal and soothing botanicals designed to polish away dulling dead skin cells without over-stimulating the skin. It is designed for normal/oily and oily skin types.More Information
Availability: In Stock
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (new formulation March 2015) is a skin-polishing scrub exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy finish. Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturising treatments. Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera help to prevent over-stimulation of the skin.
This Week's Dermalogica Special Offer!
Dermalogica's RRP:- £28.50
Our Usual Price- £25.40
This Week's Special Offer Price:- £21.40
Offer Starts 24/08/2016
Offer Ends 31/08/2016
Dermalogica Skin TypeSkin with excess oil production
- Removes clogging surface debris, allowing for optimum treatment absorption.
- Gently polishes the skin, leaving it feeling healthy, smooth and supple.
- Plant extracts soothe skin and help combat over-stimulation.
- Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris.
- Botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Aloe Vera soothe and help prevent over-stimulation of the skin.
- Extracts of Arnica and Cucumber help keep skin smooth and refreshed.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Cleanse skin with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser.
- Massage Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub gently onto face, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and sponges.
- Use three times a week.
ContraindicationsNot recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products. Do not use on skin that is sunburned, irritated, sensitive or has recently been waxed.
- Review by Emilia Stuart
- Review by Marietjie Perrett
- Review by Farah Chaudhry
These reviews have been submitted by our customer's: