Medik8 Blemish SOS is a rapid action treatment gel that works quickly to diminish blemishes while
remaining completely invisible on the skin. That means no dry residue.
Infused with maximum strength salicylic acid and soothing niacinamide,
the dual-action formula clears pores and calms inflammation to promote a
flawless, healthy complexion. The fast-acting formula is also enriched
with azelaic acid to fight blemish-causing bacteria and dioic acid
to help control oil production within the skin. Simply apply the
quick-drying formula to clean skin, on its own or under make-up, to
instantly target individual blemishes or problem areas. Complete with a
handbag-friendly tube, this fuss-free gel can be used at home or
on-the-go to see you through any skin emergency.
How to use Medik8 Blemish SOS
- After cleansing in the morning and/or evening, use a clean finger to
apply the product to the skin.
- 1 drop of Blemish SOS is the perfect
amount for a single blemish.
- Rub in gently and allow to dry.
- The gel may
tingle slightly upon application. This is a sign that the product is
- This lightweight, fragrance-free gel sinks effortlessly into skin to banish blemishes at their core.
- The concentrated formula uses salicylic acid to reduce inflammation and build-up from deep within the pore. Boosted with calming niacinamide, it cares for the skin as it works.
- Dries to create a completely clear film over the blemish, so you can use
it underneath make-up to stop breakouts in their tracks.
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Paraben Free
- No Phthalates
- No Synthetic Colours
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
– Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, salicylic acid
breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can lead to blemishes.
– Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory
quickly reduces redness and irritation surrounding the blemish, while
regulating sebum production to prevent blocked pores.
Azelaic Acid – With its potent antibacterial properties, azelaic acid targets blemish-causing bacteria such as P. acnes.
Dioic Acid – Able to control the amount of oil produced by the pores, dioic acid helps to declog and prevent future blemishes.