Step 3: Restore with Post Shave Balm
Dermalogica Post Shave Balm is much more than an after shave skin treatment. It helps reduce discomfort and redness brought on by shaving, offering a super cooling treatment balm. It helps to restore the skin’s natural barriers and shortens post-shave recovery time without leaving skin feeling heavy or shiny. A unique ingredient complex controls oily shine and helps prevent ingrown hairs and bumps.
- Serves as a critical step in the shaving recovery process by shortening recovery time.
- Won’t leave skin feeling heavy or shiny.
- A unique ingredient complex controls oily shine and helps prevent ingrowns hairs and bumps.
- Clears accummulated dead skin cells to help prevent and correct ingrown hairs.
- Restores lost moisture to help accelerate post shave recovery.
- Controls oily shine for an all day matte finish with a sebum regulating complex.
How to use Post Shave Balm
Apply Post Shave Balm directly to areas of the face, neck or body that have recently been shaved. Allow to absorb into the skin and then follow with Daily Defence Block or your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser.
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub is a skin-polishing scrub exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy finish. Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturising treatments. Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera help to prevent over-stimulation of the skin.
Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub is suitable for normal/oily and oil skin conditions and is part of the Dermalogica Exfoliants range.
Our Usual Price: £16.60
Our Offer Price: £15.00
Offer Start Date: 24/02/2010
Offer End Date: 02/03/2010
Step 2: Protect with Soothing Shave Cream
Dermalogica Soothing Shave Cream will help your skin calm down and your razor get close. For a super-close shave that won’t leave skin feeling sore, apply this ultra-lubricating cream. It helps skin recover from damage and helps prevent aggravation brought on by shaving. Ideal for those who prefer to shave with a cream. It is suitable for all skin conditions especially normal/dry, dry and sensitive skin types.
- An ultra calming medium weight lubricating shave cream that reinforces skin’s natural protective barrier and defends against razor burn.
- Quickly calms and soothes skin before shaving.
- Anti-bacterial plant extracts help eliminate ance causing breakouts.
- Leaves skin smooth and soft.
How to use Soothing Shave Cream
After cleansing your face take a small amount of Pre-Shave Guard in your hands and if firm warm and soften in your palms. Apply to your beard and do not rinse off. Apply Soothing Shave Cream and shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
Step 2: Protect with Invigorating Shave Gel
Dermalogica Invigorating Shave Gel will help you achieve a barber-close shave with maximum comfort. This Clear formula allows for optimum visibility of areas to be shaved whilst cooling and soothing. Your skin is left clean and refreshed. Ideal for those who prefer to shave with a gel. It is suitable for all skin conditions especially normal/oily and oily skin types.
- Light emollients encourage glide without clogging the razor.
- Softens the beard naturally while shielding skin against discomfort associated with shaving.
- Helps protect the skin’s natural barrier lipid layer that is so often compromised during shaving.
- Antiseptic plant extracts soothe and eliminate micro organisms.
How to use Invigorating Shave Gel
Dampen your face and hands with warm water. Add the gel to your palms and smooth over the dampened area. Shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
Step 2: Protect with Close Shave Oil
Dermalogica Close Shave Oil creates an instant cushion between your skin and the razor allowing for the ultimate close shave. Clear, skin-comforting formula creates an instant comfort barrier that encourages razor glide while allowing you to see where you’re shaving. Ideal for those who have a goatee, moustache, sideburns, or who prefer maximum visibility when shaving. It is suitable for all skin conditions.
- Clear, skin comforting formula creates an instant comfort barrier that encourages razor glide while allowing you to see where you’re shaving.
- Minimises nicks, cuts and razor burn.
- Conditions while maintaining skin’s protective lipid barrier that is so often compromised during shaving.
How to use Close Shave Oil
Dampen your face and hands with warm water. Apply a few drops of Close Shave Oil to your palms and smooth over the dampened area. Shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water if required.