Step 2: Protect with Invigorating Shave Gel
Dermalogica Invigorating Shave Gel will help you achieve a barber-close shave with maximum comfort. This Clear formula allows for optimum visibility of areas to be shaved whilst cooling and soothing. Your skin is left clean and refreshed. Ideal for those who prefer to shave with a gel. It is suitable for all skin conditions especially normal/oily and oily skin types.
- Light emollients encourage glide without clogging the razor.
- Softens the beard naturally while shielding skin against discomfort associated with shaving.
- Helps protect the skin’s natural barrier lipid layer that is so often compromised during shaving.
- Antiseptic plant extracts soothe and eliminate micro organisms.
How to use Invigorating Shave Gel
Dampen your face and hands with warm water. Add the gel to your palms and smooth over the dampened area. Shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
Step 2: Protect with Close Shave Oil
Dermalogica Close Shave Oil creates an instant cushion between your skin and the razor allowing for the ultimate close shave. Clear, skin-comforting formula creates an instant comfort barrier that encourages razor glide while allowing you to see where you’re shaving. Ideal for those who have a goatee, moustache, sideburns, or who prefer maximum visibility when shaving. It is suitable for all skin conditions.
- Clear, skin comforting formula creates an instant comfort barrier that encourages razor glide while allowing you to see where you’re shaving.
- Minimises nicks, cuts and razor burn.
- Conditions while maintaining skin’s protective lipid barrier that is so often compromised during shaving.
How to use Close Shave Oil
Dampen your face and hands with warm water. Apply a few drops of Close Shave Oil to your palms and smooth over the dampened area. Shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water if required.
Step 1: Prepare with Pre-Shave Guard
Dermalogica Pre-Shave Guard will help to safeguard your skin and soften stubble. Heavy, tough beards require extra preparation and Pre-Shave Guard maximises beard softening without the high-alkaline ingredients that can aggravate and dry skin. Pre-Shave Guard will shield and prepare the skin for shaving and help minimise razor burn and bumps.
- Effectively softens heavier, coarser beards without using skin damaging alkali ingredients found in most shave products. This helps prevent skin sensitivity, redness, dryness and irritation while enhancing each shave.
- Also ideal for skin that is extremely sensitive or sensitised and requires an extra layer of defence against the razor blade.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory that helps control itching caused by irritation.
- Intensely moisturises for additional lubrication during shaving.
How to use Pre-Shave Guard
After cleansing your face take a small amount of Pre-Shave Guard in your hands and if firm warm and soften in your palms. Apply to your beard and do not rinse off. Apply Soothing Shave Cream and shave rinsing the blade often. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
Step 1: Prepare with Daily Clean Scrub
Dermalogica Daily Clean Scrub is a great preparation for a shave being a dual-action exfoliating cleanser. A beard-lifting lather containing micro-fine Silica beads helps remove oil and dulling skin cells for clean-looking skin. Cleans deep to help keep pores clear and minimise ingrown hairs while clearing the way for a closer, cleaner shave.
- A beard lifting lather containing micro-fine Silica helps resurface skin while removing oil and dulling skin cells.
- Removal of debris before shaving helps lift beard for a closer, cleaner shave. This can help minimise an uneven shave, ingrown hairs, clogged follicles and razor bumps.
- Deeply cleans follicles to help keep pores clear.
- Soothing extracts helps reinforce skin’s natural barrier lipid layer that is so often compromised during shaving.
How to use Daily Clean Scrub
Moisten your hands and face with warm water and apply a small amount to your palms. Apply gently to the face and neck avoiding the delicate eye area and concentrating on areas of oiliness and beard growth. Rinse well with warm water.
Step 1: Prepare with Dermalogica Clean Bar
Dermalogica Clean Bar produces a powerful lather for really clean skin. This soap-free, acid-balanced cleansing agent will removes impurities and breaks down surface oils without stripping your skin. It helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent dryness and tightness.
- Ideal for use before shaving: helps remove bacteria, impurities and surface oils that could block the razor (leading to an uneven shave), or get trapped within the follicle (leading to irritation and infection).
- Acid balanced, non-drying and non-irritating to help keep skin hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory agents help soothe and condition, preparing skin for a closer shave with minimal irritation.
- Hydroxy acids gently exfoliate for smoother, softer skin and a closer shave.
How to use Clean Bar
Work Clean Bar into a lather in your hands with warm water. Work well all over your face and neck for about 30 seconds. Rinse well with warm water. Repeat for an extra deep double cleanse.