Mention oil when it comes to skin care and you immediately think of a greasy complexions and spotty issues.
The truth is, oils can actually be hugely beneficial when it comes to a skincare routine and can make you look and feel better than ever.
At Pure-Beauty we stock a range of products from iconic brands Decleor and Dermalogica that contain gentle, hardworking, beneficial oils that are great for mind, body and soul
Let’s start with one of our favourites, the Decleor Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum. This is a multi-award winning product that beautifully hydrates all skin types. It is created from a unique blend of 100% pure, natural essential oils that treat the skin and work on daily stress. Used morning and night, just two drops are enough to penetrate and relax the skin, providing it with comfort and leaving it soft and radiant.
At Pure-Beauty we are totally in love with the Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil. It comes in super-sleek bootle and said to be the next-generation, daily-use treatment oil, which we totally agree with. Not only is it soft and natural but thanks to phytoactives it gets to work on hard to address skin dryness and dehydration and leaves behind a dewy, youthful appearance. This product works on the three-phase approach:
- Phase one strengthens the skin thanks to restorative Camellia and Tamanu oils.
- Phase two hydrates via a blend of Orchid Flower and Chia Seed Oils which smooth fine lines and lock in much needed moisture.
- Phase three is all about shielding and protecting. Sunflower, Rice Bran and Rosemary extracts leave behind a luminous barrier and happy skin.
If you are looking for a gentle cleanser that will remove even the most stubborn of make-up, why not try the Decleor Brightening Cleansing Oil? This fantastic cleansing oil has an unexpectedly light texture and turns into a creamy milk on contact with water. To remove all traces of the day gone by, simply rub two pumps of the oil into dry palms and smooth gently over your dry face. Add water, cleanse the face and pat dry to reveal perfectly fresh, soft skin that glows.
It isn’t just our face that can benefit from oils, but our bodies and minds too. We adore the subtle therapeutic blend of mind-soothing, muscle-relaxing Lavender, Sandalwood and Orange oils found in the Dermalogica Stress Relief Treatment Oil. Suitable for all skin types this oil can be used for massage, in the bath and offers the most luxurious skin conditioning we have ever known.
- For massage and scalp treatments simply put a small amount of the oil in the palm of your hands and massage into the body and scalp.
- For a spa worth aromatherapy bath add around six pumps of oil to warm water and feel your worries float away as you soak your limbs.
- To intensify Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream or Dermalogica Ultra Rich Body Cream add one pump of oil into the cream, blend and apply in soft, even upward strokes.
So our male customers don’t feel left out, we have also included the Dermalogica Close Shave Oil. This is a ‘must have’ product for all skin types as it offers a protective cushion barrier between the skin and a razor. The clear, clean product might appear simple but it is actually full of nourishing goodness. Cooling camphor is a natural antibacterial that helps to firm tone and purify, the skin. Tea Tree Leaf Oil helps eliminate germs and pure Soybean Oil adds comfort. The overall effect is clean, smooth skin that is soft to the touch and happy.
For more details, and samples, get in touch today and we will be happy to help.