During your 40s a lack of sleep, fluctuating hormones and stress combined with natural changes in your body all have an impact on your your skin and it seems to change right in-front of your eyes.
Wrinkles deepen and your skin becomes less firm because your oestrogen levels, which maintain collagen and elastin, decline. You may have a less-defined jawline and start to see the first signs of jowls, something that seemed a life time away as you partied in your twenties. Whilst you are likely to notice changes, do not despair, because at Pure Beauty we stock a range of incredible products from Dermalogica that will make your skin look amazing.
Introducing a constant reparative and preventive beauty routine will not only boost your skin but also your confidence – win, win.
Your eyes are one of the biggest age giveaways so the Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex is a must have for your beauty bag. This breakthrough treatment has been specifically formulated for the delicate eye area and helps reverse multiple signs of aging. Used morning and night it targets wrinkles and crow’s feet as well as puffiness, dark circles, hyperpigmentation and skin sensitivity.
Whatever your age you need a fabulous cleanser and this comes in the form of the Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser. This dual-action cleanser leaves the skin feeling super smooth and ultra-clean after the first use. Highly active Lactic Acid concentrates on visible signs of ageing by not only removing surface debris and but also accelerating cell renewal. Powerful Vitamin E conditions and enhances softness as well as strengthening the skin’s natural moisture barrier and soothing Rose Flower Oil calms sensitivity. Daily use of this convenient two in one product thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates the skin in one easy step, dramatically improving the texture and is the perfect base for Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery.
The new Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery formulation now contains SPF50, making it better than ever. Suitable for drier or prematurely-ageing skin it helps achieve absolute hydration and defends against the internal and external causes of skin ageing. The product benefits are pretty impressive:
- Enhances the skin’s own ability to fight skin-aging Reactive Oxygen Species.
- Helps prevent the signs of aging caused by sugar/protein reactions in the skin.
- Regulates the formation of collagen degrading MMPs brought on by UV rays.
- Provides long lasting hydration and reinforces skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into the skin to create a perfect finish.
- If you want something that will really restore firmness, elasticity and hydration to depleted skin then go for use of Dermalogica Power Rich. Perfect for aging and changing skin, Dermalogica Power Rich restores firmness, elasticity and hydration. It is more than a moisturiser and as such this treatment stimulates and strengthens damaged tissue whilst supplying vital nutrients to help reduce fine, dry lines, resurface and regenerate skin. This is a pharmaceutical-strength grade formula and as such guarantees you’ll see a difference in your skin after just one week.
You can step things up at night by going for the Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair. This concentrated Retinol treatment accelerates skin renewal and helps reduce the appearance of ageing. This rich, but gentle, product helps increase collagen production and cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help fight uneven skin tone and discolouration. It has been formulated with a clinically-proven bioenergised Copper amino acid complex and really does help reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness.
Just like our hands, our lips are often overlooked when it comes to skincare. Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex is a daily treatment with a patented polypeptide that restores delicate tissue, minimises contour lines and helps prevent the signs of aging. It is packed with Vitamin E which helps fight damaging free radicals and a moisturising blend of Avocado Oil, combined with Shea and Cocoa Seed butters, quickly smoothes rough, uneven lips making them look totally kissable.
We can highly recommend any of these products, but if you need more help just get in touch with our trained team and they will ensure you find what will work best for you.