Despite it being a relatively common skin complaint, many people do not recognise the early signs, and struggle with inflammation, redness, spots, thread veins, persistent flushing and highly sensitised skin without understanding the cause, or indeed how to care for their complexion.
While there is no cure for rosacea, it can be controlled, and using the right skin care products can be enormously effective at keeping the condition under control.
Dermalogica’s UltraCalming range of skin care products have been designed to tackle the kinds of problems encountered by those who suffer from skin conditions like rosacea that leave their skin sore, red and highly sensitive.
Those who use it regularly tend to find that their skin looks and feels soothed, that redness is reduced, and that flare-ups of rosacea occur less frequently and are less severe. So, which products should you be using in order to effectively manage your skin condition?
• Precleanse your skin for salon-standard cleansing.
• Follow with the UltraCalming Cleanser.
• Apply UltraCalming Mist to repair, soothe, hydrate and protect your skin.
• UltraCalming Serum actually protects the skin from environmental triggers, reducing sensitivity and irritation.
• If you still need a moisture boost after the serum, the water-less UltraCalming Barrier Repair will leave your skin as smooth and soft as silk!