Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 (50ml)
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery will help achieve absolute hydration and defend against the internal and external causes of skin ageing. It is suitable for drier or prematurely-ageing skin.More Information
Availability: In Stock
Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 will help you achieve absolute hydration and help defend against the internal and external causes of skin aging with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturiser with SPF30. A patented polypeptide combined with Glucosamine and Soy stimulates collagen synthesis, enhances the skin’s natural ability to fight skin-aging free radicals (Reactive Oxygen Species) and helps prevent the signs of aging caused by sugar reacting with proteins in skin (AGEs). White Tea polyphenols regulate the formation of collagen-degrading MMPs brought on by UV rays while tripeptides, stabilized Vitamin C, Yeast Extract and Phytoestrogens help catalyze the skin’s natural collagen production to enhance skin firmness. Advanced sunscreen technology provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into skin to create a perfected finish.
Dermalogica Skin TypeDrier or prematurely-aging skin
- Enhances the skin's natural ability to fight skin-aging Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS - Free Radicals).
- Helps prevent the signs of aging caused by Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs - a damaging by product of sugar/protein reactions in the skin).
- Regulates the formation of collagen degrading MMPs brought on by UV rays.
- Provides long lasting hydration and reinforces skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Provides critical protection from daylight exposure, yet blends smoothly into skin to create a perfected finish.
- Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide acts as a sugar trap, binding sugars in the body to itself to help prevent the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs) that lead to stiff, cross linked collagen.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a skin firming peptide that overrides the inhibitory effects of MMPs on collagen synthesis. Activates Tissue Growth Factor (TGF), a peptide that is required in its active state for collagen production to occur.
- Glucosamine fights AGEs while stimulating formation of Hyaluronic Acid and collagen in skin. Inhibits melanin formation to help control age-related hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid holds over a thousand times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration.
- Yeast Extract stimulates wound healing an collagen formation while increasing oxygen utilisation in cells.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, a source of gamma linoleic aid, helps prevent skin sensitisation by reinforcing skin's natural barrier lipid layer and helps retain hydration levels.
- Colloidal Oatmeal and Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract calms irritated skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract protects agains ROS while inhibiting collagen degrading MMPs and the formation of AGEs in skin.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery liberally and evenly to face, throat and neck preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Use as your daily moisturiser for year round protection against sun damage and free radicals.
ContraindicationsFor external use only, not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use on infants under 6 months old.
- Review by Natalie Kelly
- Review by Lynne Omar
- Review by Paula Herbert