Dermalogica Precleanse (150ml)
Dermalogica Precleanse is the professionals deep cleansing weapon. It will help achieve an ultra clean and healthy skin working with your daily cleanser. It is suitable for all skin types.More Information
Availability: In Stock
Dermalogica Precleanse is the professional's deep cleansing weapon! Achieve ultra clean and healthy skin with a double cleansing regimen that begins with Dermalogica PreCleanse. This plant-based cleansing oil, fortified with Olive and Kukui oils, thoroughly melts layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual skin products that build-up during the day. When water is added it transforms this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion, easily rinsing away oil-based debris from the skin's surface and allowing your recommended Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils, this gentle blend can be used around the eye area to even remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions.
Dermalogica Skin TypeAll skin conditions
- Dissolves oil-based make-up, sebum, sunscreens and environmental pollutants from skin’s surface, enabling skin to be thoroughly cleansed.
- Removes oils without compromising skin’s natural barrier lipids or clogging pores.
- Fortified with conditioning essential fatty acids to help smooth, calm and nourish skin.
- Olive Oil: acts as a rich emollient that smoothes and softens skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: an excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid. Helps soothe irritation, nourish and moisturize.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana): a rich source of vitamins A, C and E plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin, acne and irritation.
- Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil: contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widely used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration and scaliness.
- Oryza (Rice Bran) Oil: this oil is rich in Oryzanol, B vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin and facilitate skin repair.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil: a rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: an emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin’s surface.
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Remove eye and lip make-up by dispensing Dermalogica PreCleanse onto damp cotton.
- Shake a generous amount of Dermalogica PreCleanse into dry hands and spread between the palms.
- Stroke Dermalogica PreCleanse onto neck, cheeks and then forehead. Begin the step-by-step Dermalogica Professional Cleansing Technique listed below.
- Starting at the neck, spread Dermalogica PreCleanse across the face by using light, upward circles with fingertips.
- Continue by circling chin and cheeks, paying special attention to areas of congestion.
- Use one fingertip on both sides of the nostril, then circle around the side and top of the nose.
- Come between the eyebrows and continue circles over forehead, making sure to include the hairline.
- Wet hands and massage over Dermalogica PreCleanse to create a light, milky emulsion.
- Remove Dermalogica PreCleanse by rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
- Commence second cleanse with recommended Dermalogica Cleanser.
- Review by Jane Wildy
- Review by Samantha Lehane
- Review by Jennifer Hawkins
These reviews have been submitted by our customer's: